About the Firm
Arizona Personal Injury Firm Protects Victims’ Rights
Skilled counselor fights for injured Maricopa County residents
If you have been injured due to someone else’s negligence, you should seek the assistance of an experienced attorney to help you file a personal injury claim. At Bautista Law Group, PLLC in Mesa, attorney Lindsay Bautista always seeks maximum compensation on her clients’ behalf. Whether you have been injured in a motor vehicle accident or a slip and fall incident, or have lost a loved one due to someone else’s carelessness, you can count on Bautista Law Group, PLLC. to provide you with strong, effective advocacy. I truly care about my clients and community, which is evident in the volunteer work I engage in and my ability to offer legal services in Spanish and English. I pride myself on accommodating my clients’ needs and fighting for the compensation they deserve.
Mesa attorney serves families and clients who’ve suffered bodily harm
Throughout Maricopa County, Bautista Law Group, PLLC. is highly recommended because I provide:
- Relief from emotional stress — Personal injury cases present emotional and financial changes for both you and your family. Bautista Law Group, PLLC. helps you prepare for those changes and addresses any family concerns you may have to make the process as stress-free as possible.
- Effective settlement negotiation — I will create a thorough and innovative strategy when approaching your case. I provide aggressive advocacy for each of my clients and can negotiate from a position of strength with insurance companies and opposing counsel to obtain the settlement or verdict you deserve.
- Affordable, accessible counsel — I am completely dedicated to your case and return all calls promptly. All personal injury cases are handled by contingency, so my fee is only charged if I am successful.
In any personal injury claim, an attorney who can accurately value your case and fight for the compensation you deserve gives you the best chance of succeeding against powerful insurance companies. Bautista Law Group, PLLC. will seek the maximum damages your injuries demand.
Areas of Practice
Arizona firm provides advocacy for your auto accident and dog bite claims
Bautista Law Group, PLLC. works to obtain the results you desire in your personal injury
case. We provide strong advocacy in cases involving:
- Motor vehicle accidents — If you have been injured in an auto accident involving a car, truck, or motorcycle, I will fight to hold the at-fault driver financially responsible for the harm you’ve suffered. Bautista Law Group, PLLC. also has significant experience with claims for pedestrian and bicycle accident injuries.
- Dog bites — If you’ve suffered an injury due to a dog bite, I will investigate the situation and seek to hold the owner liable for your harm.
- Wrongful death — After losing someone you love, your family is likely to face emotional and financial hardships. If a loved one has died due to someone else’s negligent act, you can file a wrongful death claim to receive damages for your family’s loss.
- Premises liability — When you have been hurt in a slip and fall incident due to unsafe conditions on someone’s property, you can hold the establishment or property owner liable for your injury by filing a premises liability claim.
In Arizona, you can receive damages such as medical costs, lost income, property damage, and more for your personal injury claim. For injuries caused by any of these incidents, I am tireless in seeking full, fair compensation for the harm you’ve suffered.
Contact an experienced Arizona personal injury firm for a free consultation
If you or someone you love has been injured due to someone else’s negligence, Bautista Law Group, PLLC in Mesa can assist you in seeking damages for the harm you’ve suffered. Please call 602-888-9825 or contact us online
to schedule a free initial consultation today.